Welcome to our blog
Find the latest aquamation and funeral insurance information below. Keep up to date with news around changing legislation and laws on eco friendly burials.
List of articles published:
- How funeral insurance is gaining traction - With the cost of living increasing around the world, we are being challenged more and more to make savings and ensure we leave our loved ones in a stronger position.
- The growing acceptance of Aquamation - The world around us is changing, rapidly, and more and more people want to play their part in the sustainability of the planet. With this, comes those that are looking to leave their mark on the planet when they choose an eco friendly burial.
- Navigating a sustainable path in death care - A further look into dealing with death, and how religion plays its part in the morality around aquamation.
- Aquamation laws in Boston - Next up, we take a look at the state of Boston, and we examine how the people of Boston's views are changing to eco-friendly burials.
- Aquamation in Texas - A look at the current rules in place within the state of Texas on Aquamation.
- What does aquamation do to the body? A deep dive in to the specific, and safe process, of decomposing the body through aquamation.
- Is water cremation acid based? - What exactly goes into the water cremation process to help breakdown the particles of the deceased? We dive deeper into finding out in this article.
- Resomation liquid in the sewer - A deeper look into what happens to resomation liquids when they enter the sewer, and whether they are harmful to humans or animals.
- Fertilization - How aquamation goes beyond being a eco friendly burial choice and being of futher benefit to farmers and gardners.
- Recycling Resomation - All you need to know about the benefits of recycling resomation and how it might be relevant for you and your loved ones.
- Is burial insurance right for you? - Here at Insurance Funerals we want to help you make the best informed decision possible when it comes to deciding whether to take burial insurance out. This article should help you understand whether it is something that would be right for you or your loved ones.
- Planning for a funeral - We understand that planning for a funeral is often the last thing anyone wants to think about. We have provided some helpful tips to consider when taking on the responsibilites of ensuring your loved ones are sent off with love and dignity.
- Aquamation in California - With the first facility in Califronia now open, since Feb 2022, we take a look at how demand for eco friendly burials are on the rise across the state.
- Aquamation Vs Cremation - A personal choice that is never one to take lightly, we help answer some questions that may bring you closer to making the choice that works best for you.
- Aquamation in Maryland - We explore the change in perception of eco friendly burials within the state of Maryland.
- A deep dive into Eco-Freindly burials - Find out more on the differnet burial methods you can choose from whilst keeping the enviornment at the front of your mind.